- Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6kg;
- isotopes may vary from 40-200kg.
- Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
- Boils at room temperature
- Freezes without any known reason
- Melts if given special treatment
- Bitter, if wrongly used
- Sweet if given proper treatment
- Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances
- May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for unknown cause
- Most powerful money reducing agent known to mankind
- Element turns rosy pink when happy
- Element turns gray when specimen is placed behind a bitter test
- Illegal to possess more than one!
- Although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come in direct contact with each other.
Prolonged exposure to so many elements can cause severe financial hemorrhaging and mental distress to mankind.